|Announcement Title||Debt - Listing Confirmation|
|Date & Time of Broadcast||Jan 12, 2018 14:52|
|Announcement Sub Title||S$120,000,000 3.9% Notes due 2021|
|Submitted By (Co./ Ind. Name)||Securities Market Control|
|Effective Date and Time of the event||15/01/2018 09:00:00|
|Description (Please provide a detailed description of the event in the box below)||1. The Notes will be listed and quoted in the Bonds Market with effect from 9.00 a.m., Monday, 15 January 2018.
2. The short name and abbreviated name of the Notes are 'Perennial n3.9%210112S' and 'PERENN21' respectively. The ISIN Code is SG7LD9000005.
The letter 'S' denotes that trading of the Notes is restricted to the persons specified in Sections 274 and 275 of the Securities and Futures Act 2001 (the 'SFA').
3. The Notes will be quoted and traded in Singapore Dollars. The Notes will be in denominations of S$250,000 and will be traded in a minimum board lot size of S$250,000.
4. The issue date of the Notes is 12 January 2018.
5. The name and address of the Principal Paying Agent is as follows: -
Deutsche Bank AG, Singapore Branch
One Raffles Quay
#16-00 South Tower
6. The Lead Managers/ Bookrunners of the Notes are DBS Bank Ltd. And Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation Limited.
7. Please refer to the Issuer's offering documents for complete details before trading.
DISCLAIMER: This announcement was prepared and issued by the named Issuer/ Manager to the Exchange. The Exchange assumes no responsibility for the correctness of any of the statements made, opinions expressed or reports contained in this announcement and is posting this announcement on SGXNet for the sole purpose of dissemination only. In the event of any queries or clarification required in respect of any matters arising from this announcement, such queries are to be made to the named Issuer/ Manager directly and not to the Exchange. The Exchange shall not be liable for any losses or damages howsoever arising as a result of the circulation, publication and dissemination of this announcement.